Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quiet

Sorry for the quiet....truth is sometimes when I have a lot to say I don't feel like I can say anything at all. Or I want to write about things but can't because they are too personal to share publicly. Everything is fine...just thoughts that I wish I could write about without offending anyone. But that's not possible so I will remain mum for now.

The other thing is I post almost daily to Facebook along with pictures so I really don't like repeating myself. However, I do have a relative that lives far away - Hi Aunt A ;) - so I will post some pictures here....but if she ever gets her own computer and gets herself on FB...I can't promise anything. Hehehehe!

The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous! 70's! In March! In Minnesota! :) We went on a hike yesterdy and here are some pictures:


DAKIDSdakids2The mule LOLducksBuffleheadscanadageese
buffleheads2Downy WoodpeckerwalkdenkidsfavSo funny!
My kiddos

Spring 2012, a set on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment