Saturday, May 26, 2012

Out-takes

I guess my aunt (the birthday girl) couldn't see the previous post I made...something about flikr interfering...so I uploaded these instead mostly for her enjoyment. Hahahaha




Make sure you have a bunch of crazy people to celebrate with!


Blotkake - a Norwegian cake my grandma Berit used to make for all of our birthdays. It's a sponge cake with strawberries inside and homemade whipped cream outside. This is the very first one I made from my grandma's recipe. It was yummy!



This is what a kransekake is supposed to look like. My aunt M ordered one for my aunt Anne for her birthday.

This is what ours looked like.

We did have delicious shrimp like they serve at all the parties in Norway.


And since it was a butterfly theme....Hollywood made butterfly cupcakes.


Guess who she got this from? Hahahha

No comments:

Post a Comment