Thursday, December 15, 2011

3rd Anniversary of Adoption

I don't think he cares too much for being the center of attention. :)

I got you a video by SoWhatWhoCares2011 on Flickr.
We all went out for supper together to celebrate the day Lil Bro became a part of our (awesome) family. Words cannot express what this little boy means to me.

The very first day I met him...in the orphanage:

This summer at the MN State Fair:
Then:

Now - December 13th, 2011 - being his usual funny self. He wanted to have his Cars blanket that I made for him and his favorite Bob the Builder toy, Scoop, in the picture too:

I love this little boy. I thank God for giving me the opportunity to raise him and love him forever. I could never ask for anything more. I feel so blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Family Day

    Carol & Michael F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy "I Got You Gabe" Day! This whole post made me weepy...in a good way! So glad we have both had our boys for 3 years!

    ReplyDelete