Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Chip on my shoulder

Ok, out with it. I have a chip on my shoulder. I just got out of a year long relationship with a guy who turned out to be NOTHING that he pretended to be. To make matters worse, his crazy ex wife is now harassing me. I changed my phone numbers and tried my best to hide any personal information about me online. You would think she would harass his new girlfriend instead of me - you know...the one he was texting from the bathroom on our last few dates...the one he started something with before ending it with me. But no, she's focused on me. What a crazy witch. I am scared of her. I think she's seriously impaired, mentally. I filed a police report and they recommended I file for a restraining order. I changed my numbers instead. I don't want to go to court and have to face her - she'll probably start calling me names like she did in the voicemails..like a whore and skanky (how do you even spell that? LOL). She's thin and pretty and I'm...not thin. I have not been made fun of since 5th grade...I really don't want to re-live that crap.

In other news....did you hear about the guy who saved the little girl in New Mexico after she was kidnapped? Now there's a decent guy! He chased down the van that took her in his own vehicle, grabbed the girl after it crashed and brought her home. Yay for him! Seriously - the world needs more heroes. The media points out all the psychos to the point that you start to think they are the rule and not the exception. We need more stories like this one.

http://news.yahoo.com/father-2-becomes-hero-abducted-girls-rescue-073823983.html

No comments:

Post a Comment