Saturday, August 20, 2011

Open Letter to Wal-mart Family Mobile

Dear Walmart Family Mobile,

I called you on Monday to change my phone number after experiencing some harassment. Your people said they could do that and it would take about 2 hours. What happened in that time was that the only place you changed my phone number is where I log in on your website. You also took away the ability for my phone to make any calls at all, but left the ability for me to text using my old number. When you call my new number it says it is not in service, when you call my old number is says to please hang up and try your call again. I called you the next morning - at 9 AM SINCE YOUR OFFICE DOESN'T OPEN UNTIL THEN (!!!!) to let you know of the error. A "help desk ticket" was opened. THAT WAS 5 F-ING DAYS AGO AND I STILL HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE!!!!

I have called daily...I have the names of several of your staff written down on a sheet of paper...some of whom were friendly and some of whom sounded like they were sick of dealing with unhappy people. One of them - a supervisor I asked to speak with - even told me of your issues with people from FL traveling to NY and being unable to make calls there. He used that as an example of the other major problems that your company is experiencing - you know, trying to make me feel all warm and fuzzy...that I'm not alone in this phone purgatory. That was a real confidence booster in your company for me.

This is 2011. It shouldn't be an issue to change your freaking phone number. And if it is an issue, it shouldn't take 5 F-ING DAYS TO FIX. WTF is wrong with you? Ya, your cell phone service is cheap - but it's also CHEAP!!! Is that what you're all about? Selling cheap crappy cell service to people who can't afford a REAL cell phone company? You know - the carriers who have their own lines & own equipment & own engineers who know WTF they are doing? WHAT A RIP OFF. I can't even use my own damn phone to call customer service - it doesn't work. FIX MY PHONE, Biatches!!! I'm too poor to get a new plan, new phones, and whatever else with another company. I just want mine to WORK LIKE A PHONE IS SUPPOSED TO. LAME!

Thanks,
PISSED OFF CUSTOMER

No comments:

Post a Comment