Monday, August 22, 2011

An unexpected day

I went into work this morning, called my Dr. about seeing my son (for the face rubbing). The only appointment they had for the week was this morning. I left work and decided to trade in a vacation day instead of going back in. The doctor checked everything and then said he thought it was nothing to worry about. He thinks it started with the mosquito bites on his forehead and now its just kind of a habit for him. He said it will pass. Today he really didn't do it much at all. The busier he is the less he seems to do it. The Dr. did say not to make an issue of it. Don't remind him not to do it, don't mention it at all. That's what I thought too, so I'm glad he confirmed that. He also said his occasional stuttering will go away and is common for kids his age. Whew.

Since I had the day off, we decided to go do something fun. We headed to Fawn-Doe-Rosa in Wisconsin. Here's some pictures.

Guess it took a little longer than they expected to get there...


Time to feed some animals!




More pictures of the kids:




If you look closely at this one you will see that I caught the biscuit mid-drop. The pony grabbed it with its lips and freaked him out, so he dropped it. I ended up giving it back to him. LOL



We stopped at a park on the way home.
We had fun. The weather was perfect and it was just nice being out together.






No comments:

Post a Comment