Sunday, September 4, 2011

Getting Ready....For the Fair

I don't have a stroller for Lil Bro. I had a stroller for him last year but over the winter our garage became infested with mice and they made a home in it. It was DISGUSTING. He never sat in it anyway and it didn't come apart to wash the parts of it so I tossed it. I picked up a different one just for tomorrow. He decided he LOVES it now and won't get out of it. Hollywood has been pushing him around the house in it since we got home. He helped put the wheels on, so he's extra proud of it.


His other GIANT happy thing today was this purchase:


He has always wanted a pair of "light up" shoes. These not only light up, but they have his favorite character Lightening McQueen on them. Now I'll have someplace to put my camera for tomorrow (in the basket under the stroller). We're all so excited to go. The whole family is going...my mom, dad, brother, SIL, niece and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment