Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Preschool - a recipe (veggie pizza) - and a diet...again.

Lil Bro started Preschool on Monday. He brought home the cutest picture that he drew of the two of us today. I'm the one on the right. He's been writing his name really well too (which I removed from this pic). He's on the left. I have hair even.


He really doesn't notice that he started preschool since he just goes to a different classroom at his daycare. I know they do more stuff with him of course, and I know he's learning more now. He just thinks its more of the same at daycare - fun. :)

Yesterday I made veggie pizza. It was OH-SO-GOOD. The kids loved it. If you'd like the recipe, I'll post the link here. It's a way to get kids to eat veggies even if it's not exactly considered "healthy". LOL



I have my 20 year class reunion coming up Oct. 1st. Oh joy. I want to go and I am going...but I wish I wasn't so...lumpy. I'm going to try the 17 day diet. I did it once before...I only lasted 10 days...but I lost 9 pounds during that time. It's pretty strict and I struggle with will power but if I counted right it is 17 days from today until the reunion. So I'm doing it. MK is doing it with me and I'm trying to recruit my sister as well. Wish me luck - with the diet, not with recruiting my sister. I will need it.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your diet. I'm glad your son enjoys his preschool. Carol F

    ReplyDelete