Monday, October 3, 2011

The ups...the downs

I went to my 20 year class reunion this weekend. It was nice to see people again...there were not that many people there but I had a great time anyway. It was kind of a casual, meet at a bar with a DJ type thing - no formal plan...just order off the menu and it was open to the public as well. I took my sister with me since a certain some one decided to pull a disappearing act.

S~ is back to his same old tricks again...never committing to plans and disappearing. I knew he wouldn't last long...he was on his best behavior for a few weeks and then all the old demons started showing. I blocked him from being able to contact me by phone today...at least then I know that he's not going to call instead of sitting there wondering when or if he is. I have a weakness for him and it's best I just shut the door now. He can still get a hold of our daughter on the other phone, but can't call my cell. Maybe he was just what I needed to get over the last miserable failure of a relationship I had. I'm used to losing him, so it doesn't hurt much this time. 14 years of off and on...off an on. I'd like it to stay off now thankyouverymuch.

My grandma is in the hospital again. She has numerous things wrong. Just say a prayer if you can. She's so frail now that I really worry about the future for her.

I would really like to go back to school. I don't have the money or the time, but that is really something that I'd like to do some day. I'll keep buying lottery tickets....it's my only hope. LOL...whaaaa whaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment